hi, im caroline

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by desperategirl, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

Despite this being my second post, (i was v.dangerous last night), i just wanted to say hi. Im Caroline. Im from the north-west, and basically im not too well at the minute.

Caroline
    xxx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Caroline glad you posted please continue to post write out what is causing you so much pain so people hear can help. Have you got anyone you can call real life just to talk to. If you are to point where there is too much pain call crisis line or Good Samaritans there will be a person who will talk to you and help you with your sadness and thoughts. Don't fight this alone call and get help because in the end all you want is healing right for the pain and sadness to stop. Call get some professional councilling a doctor who will prescribe you some medication who will listen and give you some guidance Call okay I am glad you are here because many ofus understand and can relate so please get back to us let us know whats going on. take care

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi C and welcome...so sorry you are not well at the moment...please post and let us know what is going on...big hugs and welcome again...J

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Caroline and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you were able to get through the night safely.. :flowers:

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Hi Caroline
    welcome to the forum...hope you feel better soon

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Caroline. I am glad you chose to join us and seek support. :hug:

7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Hi Caroline
    and welcome! :rose:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Caroline, I'm glad you have come here..You will find alot of support here..

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome hun :)

Hope you are doing ok and find lots of help here

:hug: xx

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

hello again caroline...

I hope your feeling a little better tonight.

:hug:

Pm if you ever need a chat xxx

11. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Welkom welcome Salam Alekum, Caroline, people always listen and care here and its a good place to let it out without looking like a 'failure'.

12. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

omg, thankyou for all ur replies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.