Hi, I'm Dave

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jedicounsellor, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there everyone. I'm Dave. I live in Australia with two friends, Tom, and Andrew. They don't know but since my recent stay in a psychiatric hospital, I've been thinking about ending my life. Sorry to blurt that out but that's why I'm here. Hopefully coming here will help me find others like myself who would prefer an alternative solution. I would like to think that my life can be worth living again. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Dave, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but you have come to a good place to talk about things and to find people who understand.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Dave welcome to the forums... :hug:

4. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Dave. I hope this place helps you, I came here for the same reason and 2 years down the line I feel much much better. Feel free to PM me for a chat! :)

5. JMG

JMG Well-Known Member

:welcome: :icecreamcone: :pizza:

Hope you like it here and sorry you are feeling so down about life. If you ever want or need someone to talk to please PM me :)

6. Pizza

Pizza Member

Welcome Dave, I hope you can find what you're looking for on this forum.

I'll pray for you.

Respect,
    Pizza

7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Dave

:freehug:

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum.

9. Thank you all for your generous welcomes. You've cheered me up a little. Hope to speak with you sometime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.