Hi! I'm Elly.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Elly Toad, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elly Toad

Elly Toad Member

It didn't feel quite right just jumping straight into threads and posting away, so here I am to introduce myself first...

I'm Elly, not my real first name but might as well be considering how much I like it. I'm 23, I live in Charleston with my parents, and am a Graphic Design major at the local technical college. I love to read, write and draw. I hate school.

College... I'm sad to say that it's what has begun this long stretch of depression and suicidal ideation in the first place. Maybe I was already depressed, and the pressures of the work are merely aggravating it, or maybe there really is some mysterious force behind my college experience that is having such a profound negative effect on me.

I'm so happy to have found this place. :)

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :)

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I feel the same way, very happy to have found this place
    And I'm happy you have as well
    Glad to have you with us :heart:
    :welcome:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Elly. I am glad you found us and shared a bit abourt you. I hope we can provide you with the support you need to make it through the rough times. Take care. :hug:

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to the forum Elly, glad you found us.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :)

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Elly and welcome to the forum. Hope it's a help. It certainly has been to me. To find somewhere I can talk about my feelings to people who are supportive and non judgemental has made coping that bit easier.:smile:

9. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hi Elly, welcome :) hope you find the support you need here :)

10. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Elly! :)

11. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to Sf Elly,

Hope you will find as much support as have. Here you will find understanding and as you go, will make worthy friends to chat with. It is like a huge family here. Welcome to ou family xx

12. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

welcone to sf, im in school too, and it depresses me sometimes too. but stick with it and you will graduate. take care and stay safe :hug:

13. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Hello Elly! :smile:

14. winterghost

winterghost Member

Hi Elly life can be rough n tough but you have all of us to speak too. Welcome to the forum :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.