Hi I'm Emsjim

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by emsjim, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emsjim

emsjim Member

Hi I'm Emsjim and stumbled across the site while researching the net on 'bad stuff'. I'm 28 and origionally got diagnosed with depression at 15. I self harm although I did stop for two years because I get distressed by my scars but then earlier this year my darling darling friend died to suicide and now life is unbariable. I'm medicated, had lots of therapy but feel i'm now at the end of my road. Had surgery this week to repair the mess I made of my wrist which wasn't messy enough. Went through it all on my own and now I'm avoiding the world.

Is this it for me?
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:welcome: to SF! I'm glad you found the site and I'm sure you'll find lots of support and help from the members here. We're a very understanding lot. :smile:
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Emsjim and welcome to Sf, I'm sorry that you have been all alone and hope that in finding us you will not only find people who understand what you are going through but you may also make some friends along the way.
    I know it may not feel like it but things can change for the better, have a look around the forums and maybe visit chat, we don't have all the answers but we are here to listen and support you. You are no longer alone.

Take care Hazel
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum!Im glad you found us :)
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :hug:
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find what your looking for.:smile:
  8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF. :D
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you are able to find support here with us. :hug:
  10. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.