hi I'm Jack

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wizardjack, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizardjack

wizardjack Member

hi I'm Jack

I'll try my hardest to help people here, but there are two things you must know about me:

-I'm not a psychologist

-I refuse to speck in chalices

-and I don't like sadness or selfishness

so if the mods and admins ban me they should know I didn't mean harm or they're probably misunderstanding me
  2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, hi wizardjack. What do you mean you don't like sadness?
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Exactly...I mean, who does?
  4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Oh...guess I was a little mixed up with things just now. Damn!
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I'm wondering what he meant by that as well...it's not like I sit around going "Damn it kicks so much ass to be sad!" Don't we ALL dislike sadness?
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Jack. If you ever need a friend or to talk feel free to PM me or add me to MSN. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Take care and stay safe hun. :hug:
  7. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't think a lot of us here are psycologist. We are just here because we either want to help others or we are looking for support. I do not think that anyone likes sadness. Take care and I love you. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Hey Jack,
    Don't worry if you don't have a phD in psychology, most of us arn't professionals but we can understand each other share feelings and experiences, which is just as good as any professional in my opinion! :)
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find that we are just ordinary people caring about each other because we all have things in common. We are not proffessionals. We do what we can to help each other through the rough times and celebrate during the good times. I hope you find you like our forum. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  10. Jess

Jess Guest

Hi there and Welcome,

No one here is really a professional or trained to deal with any certain thing.. we just pride ourselves on peer to peer support :smile: Sure you can find some way to help out or find help.. either way.. welcome
  11. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.