Hi, I'm Levi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levii

Account Closed
Hi,
I found this place while looking into ways to commit suicide...I've seen this place a few times but never decided to make an account.
I'm almost 16 and have been thinking about killing myself for a few years now. I'm really taking the idea seriously lately...planning and researching into it and stuff.
I live with my dad who has abused me my whole life, and made it pretty clear he never wanted me and that I'm a burden to him. I think he is a sadist as well.
I don't really have anyone in my life that loves me...no real friends or family other than him. I think I have wanted to die even before I really understood the concept of suicide.
I just don't really know what to do. I hate myself.

Useless

You are amongst friends here Levii, even if most of us have similar thoughts as you do.

I can understand about you taking it seriously and planning and research too. Its not a decision to be taken lightly.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Is there not anyone you can talk to at your school about how you are feeling a councilor, a teacher you trust If you father is abusing you talk to someone ok your doctor a crisis line or the authorities even . hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00