hi im lex

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Miss Misery, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Misery

Miss Misery Guest

just to say a little about me im a emo guy named lex (my real name is alexander). im bi and with someone. i live in missouri but want live in england for many resons. i cut alot but am trying to stop but i cant it seems. i have a religen but i dont beleve in anything its about. i think its all bullshit.i love music. its my life and i couldnt live without it. i have a band my band is indie. i shouldnt call it a band cause its only me. i sing and play guitar. im made a cd and i might put up a url to its youtube vid.

i joined this site cause i have wanted to kill myself many times and this looks like it will help

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  2. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

Hey i'm Olivia! and welcome to SF!!
    i cut myself too so i know how you feel :hug:
    and to answer your sig, yes it does make sense,i feel the same thing.
    I hope you find the help you want here!
    and if you want to vent/talk just PM me!
    and i like indie music :D

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Firstly, hi :hug:

Secondly (and I really didn't want to be the one to have to say this), but id there any chance you could change that avatar? Only it's kind of against the rules...

4. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hi :) :welcome: to the forum - I hope that you find it helpful :hug:

Love
    Sal

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum. i hope you find the support you need here. it really is a pretty supportive bunch. please continue to share as you would like and i really look forward to seeing you around the forum.

take care

6. Miss Misery

Miss Misery Guest

thanks everyone

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum lex. I hope you find the support you are looking for. We have many members that SI and are suicidal for you to share with. It can help to speak with someone that knows how you feel and what you are going through. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi:welcome:to SF:smile:

9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

wow emo, that's awesome :)
    I'd like to hear your music sometime too, welcome!

10. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

any chance you could send me the link to your music. i also love music it is my life and i love listening to new music

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.