Hi, I'm meme.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by meme, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme

meme New Member

50 years I've been fighting this war for survival. I'm not sure why. I know that there is not much fight left in this dog.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Actually, a dog would probably fight to it's dying breath... and we're better than the dogs are (though as my avatar displays, I am quite fond of my little doggies!). I am 52 myself and have seen the best and the worst of times. I've rode the waves from fame and fortune to homeless and then back up again. Surely it is indeed a battle, but sometimes the struggle helps us know that we are alive., Keep up the fight. An old dog can learn new tricks. Welcome to this site, it's good to meet you.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi meme.. welcome to SF's.. lots of ppl here that like you are tired of the whole darn thing... hope you find some ppl here that you are able to just be you with and stop fighting during that..
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. Glad you are here. I hope you can find support to make it through
  5. meme

meme New Member

Everyday I know I'm alive. I can feel it. It's wanting to stay that way that is the problem. People talk about getting depressed, but I don't get depressed because I never get out of depressed.
  6. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

Same. :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.