hi, i'm new and just wanted to vent and make friends?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whynotme?, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

hi, i'm 21 and although my life may not have been the worst, it certainly hasn't been the best. I dont know what to say other than the reason i am here, writing right now is that i need somewhere to talk to people who will understand me. I want to cut up all the time. i dont even understand or know why most of the time i just know that i want to.

i have a son who is nearly three and i dont want him to see "mummy" like that, it is not fair to him. also, my boyfriend does not understand as he has never come into contact with it before. he tries to help and says all of the things he thinks i want him to say but, im sure we all knwo that, that is not always helpful. anyway, i just needed somewhere.

any replies would be appreciated, hope i haven't intruded on anyone and please dont inconvenience yourselves by replying.

xxx

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here and it's of no inconvience replying to your thread. i know i can certainly relate to ya, and right now it's a matter of just taking one hour at a time. i hate it when it's like that don't you? hang in there and continue to vent as you need. we'll be here to listen. please take care

3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

Your threads/posts are just as worthy to an answer as anyone elses. So there is never the need to worry about inconveniencing anyone here. Where people are able to help/give insight they will, and that's what makes it so special. I hope you find the support you are looking for here,

Take care, and stay safe
    :hug:

4. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

my aunt has done that, and I think for some people its away of making the pain inside your head feel reall, you are hurting, and it hurts so bad, but its not physical, you cut yourself and you feel the pain making it all feel reall, so you can get it out of your system, but there are other ways to do this, that are more healthy. You need to look inside yourself, and ask yourself why you do this, sometimes when I need to do that I just sit down and look at the situation, and just start writing, and whatever comes out comes out of my head, and then I can read it after, and start relizing why you feel a certain way. I am sure you have valid reasons for feeling this way, so now just remember you have control over your mind more then you think, and remember if you cannot do it for yourself do it for your son, you need to become the person that you want your son to become someday. Kids learn from what they see and they also know more then you think and are smarter then you think, they can feel things.... so just remember you have to dig deep,, and relize that you are worth being heard..... just as anyone is??? tell me one reason why you are not worth fighting for??? must always remember you cannot change the past, it does not do any good thinking about it all the time, or feeling guilty about it.... feeling guilty is not going to make things better only worse and you can try to look into the past and relize that when you are a child that you do not choose to be born and if people try and make you feel like you are a burden, remember they choose to have you, and they are responsible for raising you right, so do not give in and believe that you are.

5. whynotme?

when it gets to that point though, i am not in my right mind, i dont have the luxory of sitting and thinking of these things, i am not calm or rational i just want it all to stop and i know of only one way which will make it stop! i do a lot of writing and a lot of the tim, that works but the rest of the time it doesn't.

6. whynotme?

cut up this mornig, feel better now :smile:

hmm

:sad:

7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf. sorry to hear about the issues you are having at home ad with depression. i can understand not wanting your your son to see you the way you are. sorry to hear you felt you needed to do what you did this morning:hug: if you ever need to talk to someone my pm box is always open and you can add me on msn if you'd like too.
    take care and stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.