Hi, im new and thought i would introduce myself :-)

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by X-Roxy-X, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-Roxy-X

X-Roxy-X Member

Hi everyone,

Just thought i would introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me cause i am new here.

I basically have been suffering from bulimia for about 2/3 years now and i am finding things really tough at the moment. I have overdosed a couple of times...obviously i have failed.

I am seeing professionals about it all but really i am looking to this site for a bit of extra support.

By the way i think your all brilliant to be able to support each other, i hope i will be able to do the same :)

Hope your all ok

Love Roxy xxxxx
  2. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

Hello :)

Let me be the first to welcome u to the forum :)

I myself jst joined about a month ago, and its been brillaint!
    iv made so many friends already, and theyr always there for u :)

unfortuneately some of us, havent been able to talk to others about battling our "demons" . :( But well done im glad u had the strength to do it

u seem like a nice person :) and u seem very strong!!!

WELCOME :)
  3. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

let me be second!

Hope you find everything you need.
    If you ever have any questions, you can PM me.
    Or if oyu just need to chat, PM me.

I'm here to help!

4. X-Roxy-X

X-Roxy-X Member

Arhh, thanks for replying :smile: It was very kind of you both

When you say you havn't managed to talk to anyone about battling your demons, does that mean you have not told anyone about this?

I hope that i will be able to support all of you aswell, hope your both ok

Love Roxy xxxxxx
  5. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

:hiya: Roxy,

Welcome. As you already know, as I know we have spoken before, I am here if you ever want to talk about anything through PM (as you have been doing) or on here.

Weldone for the courage to post I know this is a hard thing to do. I hope that you will be able to gain the suport that you need and are looking for.

Do you want to say more about how you are feeling and why? All of us are really happy to help and suppport you through this tough time.

Take Care

P.s. Proud of you. Also I do not think I have ever said this to you...Your support outside of this forum, on the other one, has been amazing. Look after yourself.
  6. X-Roxy-X

X-Roxy-X Member

Thanks Sam that really meant alot :smile:

Im not having a good day today, i haven't had a good day in about a week now. Just wish i could have a day off from this nightmare.

I really do appreciate everyones support,

Love Roxy xxxxxxx
  7. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Your welcome.

Do you want to say more about why the day was bad for you? This nightmare will end. I promise. One day you will be free of your ED, and these thoughts and be able to live an amazing life.

Try and stay strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.