Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by notloved, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notloved

notloved Member

Came looking for advice re <method> but read more. I'm literally alone and I'm too scared to live too scared to die. What the hell do I do.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Welcome. Try looking around and seeing how the rest of us cope. It's a good place for support.
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. So many people here will relate to what you wrote. Too scared to live. Too scared to die. I understand. I will tell you that I think that no matter how much I want to die, I know it is very important to not go through with it. These are horrible times. So many people want to die. But I believe that this is like the dark night,.... And it will not stay this way for so many people. I really believe that in my heart.

This is a good community. You will not be alone here. People are kind. And they will understand so much about how you feel. Because too many of us suffer the same sorts of feelings. I hope you will find comfort in that. Sometimes just having community makes a difference. Community where you do not have to hide who you are.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey notloved, you've come to a good place. You won't have to be scared or alone here, we're here for you. :hug:
  5. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

<3 Welcome hun . You are loved by us here
  6. notloved

notloved Member

Hi again, thanks so much for the kind welcomes. It's good to know I'm not so alone.

Trying to take each day at a time (yep, I know it's an old adage, but most of them are true aren't they!)

I find myself buying something and thinking, you wont be needing that though......people who haven't felt this way don't realise how hard it is to keep holding on do they?

Is this a worldwide forum?

Anyway, thanks again.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes it is a worldwide forum so lots of people to get to know and hold onto ok You keep buying those nice things for You hun
  8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum x
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.