hi, im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by WOF42, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOF42

WOF42 Member

i dont really know what to say except that ive almost given up, this is my first time trying anything like this, i have problems talking to anyone even people i "trust" my family know nothing i dont even think they know anything is wrong, so even though this is anonymous this is still difficult and i dont know where to go from here.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, welcome to SF. I know it can be difficult to open up at first, that's how it was when I first joined. But I think it gets easier over time. A lot of us are here because our family and friends just don't seem to get where we're coming from. I hope you will find the site useful.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the site

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

welcome aboard, hope y ou will like it here!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You begin where it easiest ok you have done well to post i know that took courage. In time let us know what has brought you here ok maybe someone here has gone through the same thing and can give you support. IF you can hun talk to someone in your family ok reach out to someone there so you do not feel so alone I am glad you are reaching out here h ugs

6. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome :) take your time with opening up, sometimes just talking to someone who's in a similar situation can help if it's general chit chat rather than about any issues. I highly recommend the chat room :D

x

7. WOF42

WOF42 Member

I don't really know how to approach this perhaps i will start at the problems not the causes as i cant do anything to change whats already happened. I have problems with depression and anxiety and for a long time self harm though i seem to for the most part managed to kick that recently, i also think (i have done a lot of reading into this over the last 3 years) that i have what seems to be a combination of personality disorders, schizotypal (this trait seems to have decreased over the last year), borderline, avoident and dependent personality disorders, I hardly sleep anymore which is making university difficult but i imagine that's fairly normal on this site, I dont trust the NHS as they treat mental health patients awfully but i could never afford private health care so i have no idea how to get help, have any of you come up against a similar situation? Ps. I have no idea how to even talk about these things im sorry if this reads strangely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.