Hi Im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sparklemama, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparklemama

Sparklemama Well-Known Member

Hi my name is Maria and i am 24 yrs old.As long as i can remember i have been dealing with depression in my life and have even been hospitalized once.Everyday is a struggle at times but lately it just seems like its become to overwhelming.I am currently jobless as i can't seem to be able to hold on to a job and i still live at home with my parents who don't seem to take my condition seriously and basically call me crazy at times!Sometimes i feel like i am a joke to most of my family.I keep my self isolated and even when i am around others like friends and family i still feel lonely.Yesterday my boyfriend of 7 yrs broke it off with me because he can't seem to deal with me anymore and it devastated me :sad: Its like im truly in love with him and he can't even understand what im going through because i can't make him understand or even really put it into words.So last night i was crying uncontrollably and i put a knife on my wrist and i really wanted to cut but just something was holding me back.I got online and just searched for some kind of place to discuss with others who are feeling the same way and came upon this site.I hope that being able to talk to everyone here will make things a little bit easier.Thank you for reading my post everyone.

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi Maria.

Welcome to SF. You're sure to find people here who understand what you're going through. My name is James, I'm twenty-five, and I can really empathize with your situation. Living with your parents can be really hard. And not having a job, or more importantly, the money you get from a job, is really frustrating.

3. Sparklemama

Thank you james and it is nice to meet you

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi maria,welcome to sf :) :hug:

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Maria, welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you will find many others here with similarities to your prblem. You wil also find support from the members..Take Care!!

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

(\o/) Hi Maria, Welcome to SF!

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

9. emma2

emma2 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the site xx

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Maria. I hope you are able to find work and start putting things back together again. :hug:

11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

welcome to sf :welcome:

12. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Maria.

:hug: Claire xx

14. Sparklemama

Thank you everyone for welcoming me.I am glad that i found a place where people understand how i am feeling.

15. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum , look forward to chatting with you :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.