Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by McShae_615, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McShae_615

McShae_615 New Member

I've been searching for a place like this for a long time, somewhere where I can unleash a little of the pain, relax and related to other people who are going through the same kind of shit that I am. Recently, I tried admitting my failure to a forum I was at..know what they did? some GODDAMN TROLL HACKED MY PHOTOBUCKET! Yeah, great boost to the self esteem, having your personal pictures paraded over the internet. Naturally I learnt from this and privated the account, and left the site to try RL again. That went well....not. I lost my job and my girlfriend left me, (probably because the only reason she was with me was because of all the coke I conviently fucking supplied) and life...well...it has no meaning. I guess what I' trying to say guys is, I can't find any self esteem boosts, I find myself drinking wayyyy too much just to drift off into that happy coma that doesn't taunt with bitter moments, I find myself loathing the mirror more and more with every day...so I finally found here on Google, and I was kinda hoping that this would be the right place to be? I mean I looked around a bit, it seems people are having similar stuff going on..So Hi, and if anyone wants to junk up the thread with their own stories, I'm more than happy to read them! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

I'm sure a few members here will have similar stories to your own. So stick around, keep posting & get to know us.

:hug: xx

4. kriss.diablo

kriss.diablo Active Member

hi, i'm kind of new here to.Welcome

5. Tears_of_blood

Tears_of_blood Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF sorry you are here but i hope you find people to relate to :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums :hug:

I look forward to seeing you around.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!!

8. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hey and welcome to SF McShae_615!

We're happy you visit us for support.
    We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
    My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
    Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
    Jehuty

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey McShae welcome to the forums..You will find plenty of support here.. We get an occasional troll but the mods and admin are pretty good keeping this site safe for the members...Welcome aboard...

10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

If it's stories you want, you'll get them, and more. And, we'll listen to yours...I've already read your intro. Also, as you check out the site you'll see the various forums running from very serious to cheerful to roll-on-the floor laughing.

Yeah, the coke relationships never worked out for me either.

We're here for your. If you want to send a private message, I'm always available.

Welcome to SF!

11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF McShae! :)
    Hope you find the support you need here to feel better. :hug:

12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome, we all have some interesting stories.

Hope you can open up and feel better.

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF. I am not judging you, but would like to remind you that drugs and alcohol do contribute to depressive feelings and lead to other problems. I am sure you will find other people that are able to relate to you and offer support. Nice to meet you. :shake:

14. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, welcome to s.f.

i am sorry you have had so much trouble, but i am glad you have reached out to us here, and i hope you find support with us.

:hug:

15. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to sf mcshea. sorry about all you've been through recently, i dont have much of a story to tell. i hope you find some solace here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.