Hi im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kobie76, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone im new here, im trying to deal with depression & addiction and hoping to make friends. I sometimes find it hard to post & interact with people on forums.

Thanks, Stu :)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome to SF Hope you know it is safe here and you can post when ready okay hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Stu...and welcome...please take your time to feel comfortable and let us know how you are doing...glad you found us...welcome again, J

4. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

hey m8 hope your ok my names aimee i'm not good right now but if u want drop me a pm nanytime u want and ill try to reply hugs hun

5. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

All the best to you Stu, hope you make friends and find help that you need.

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome! I also struggle with posting sometimes but I still find sf mostly supportive.

7. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi, thanks everyone for the warm welcome :). Its good to be here, Thanks again.

Stu :)

8. Welcome to SF. Feel free to ask for help if you are ever in need for help.. :IrishDoll:

9. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey, welcome to Suicide Forum. Hope you do enjoy it here :hug: x

10. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hi Stu
    :hugtackles:

Welcome to SF! Nice to meet you!
    Words don't come easy to me either, but SF is a great safe place to be with loads of kind, caring supportive people.
    So just be honest and be yourself. We can't fix each others problems but we can get by with a little help from our friends! :grouphug:

Take care and be good to yourself
    Hugs
    Ditsy x

11. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

Welcome, enjoy your stay. :)

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Stu, I don't know if you have explored the different forums but theres one for addictions.. Welcome to the forums.. Don't be afraid to vent here also.. Thats what we are here for so you have our support and we will listen when no one else will..Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.