Hi I'm new here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Keepsmiling, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keepsmiling

Keepsmiling Member

Hello. I guess I was searching suicide and came across this website, and I am so glad I did. Even though I have a loving family and see a therapist, I hate talking to them because I am so ashamed. I am 17, live in England and really struggle with low mood. This year has been especially difficult but I'm not going to go into it.
    I love swimming and sports, but find it difficult to get the balance wih my eating disorder.
    I haven't just come here for support, but also to support others going through rough times. If anyone would like to talk then feel free to message me :)

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Even though you may not have come here for support, never hesitate to talk to someone if you need to.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you did find us...I am so sorry you are ashamed...from what you have said, it sounds like you are looking to help yourself, which is not shameful at all...I hope you find the support you desire here....welcome again

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Keepsmiling and welcome to SF. Thanks for the offer to talk, if you need to talk about anything I'm here as well.

5. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! :) Glad to have you here. If you ever want to talk, I'm here along with various others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.