Hi! I'm new.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Suicideisonmymind, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicideisonmymind

Suicideisonmymind New Member

Hi! I just made an account. I decided to make one because I think about suicide everyday. My parents can be a little abusive at times. I have anorexia and depression and I really wish I was just dead. I used to have lots of people I could talk to, but now they all think I'm crazy. I feel really alone, so here I am!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are not crazy hun you are sad and you have an illness . The would not call someone with diabetes crazy would they I am sorry your parents can be abusive at times
    Have you a teacher or a councilor you can talk to hun you trust I am glad you are talking here we hear you hun and we do understand Now you have someone hun to reach out to that will not judge you so i hope those thoughts of leaving will diminish some hugs

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF. I'm glad you found us and hope you have support and help offline too.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey there, welcome to SF. Sorry you are dealing with a lot, but you won't be alone here. You can let out all your feelings and you won't be judged, and you'll find lots of support.

5. ADreamer

ADreamer Member

Hello! I'm sorry for what you're dealing with. :( Here you will find a lot of support, and no judging. I'm Adriana.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome!!! Is ok to be you here..mean that hon.. Not many restrictions put upon you here.. Hope to hear from you again.. TC, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.