1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi im new...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sarahallyn, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahallyn

sarahallyn New Member

My name is Sarah. Im 19. And I have been the way I am for a couple of years now. I self harm. I haven't in weeks though. It's getting to the point where self harm is no longer working. I don't know. I just need to feel not so alone in this you know? Its something that is so shameful and no one talks about it. I don't want to feel alone in this anymore :/ anyways besides all that sad stuff. Everything is pretty good. c:

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. Lots of people here that understand and hopefully will help you to be less alone with your thoughts. I am glad you found us :)

3. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

welcome. with support from people around here, you will quit self harm and become a stronger person, a better person, full of optimism, hope and self-confidence. God bless you.

4. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

1stly you are not alone FEELINGS ARE NOT FACTS i know it feels that way but its not the real truth....Are minds are powerfull things and we create something out of nothing well i can anyway it took effort and hardwork for me to get into the mess im in and its gonna take the same to get out...two things i want to say no1 you are safe here NO2 if you take one step towards the solution the solution will take 3 towards you ...and you have already done that by posting here ...So i take my hat off to you and well done ...Peace and light

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.