hi im new...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sarahallyn, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahallyn

sarahallyn New Member

My name is Sarah. Im 19. And I have been the way I am for a couple of years now. I self harm. I haven't in weeks though. It's getting to the point where self harm is no longer working. I don't know. I just need to feel not so alone in this you know? Its something that is so shameful and no one talks about it. I don't want to feel alone in this anymore :/ anyways besides all that sad stuff. Everything is pretty good. c:
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. Lots of people here that understand and hopefully will help you to be less alone with your thoughts. I am glad you found us :)
  3. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

welcome. with support from people around here, you will quit self harm and become a stronger person, a better person, full of optimism, hope and self-confidence. God bless you.
  4. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

1stly you are not alone FEELINGS ARE NOT FACTS i know it feels that way but its not the real truth....Are minds are powerfull things and we create something out of nothing well i can anyway it took effort and hardwork for me to get into the mess im in and its gonna take the same to get out...two things i want to say no1 you are safe here NO2 if you take one step towards the solution the solution will take 3 towards you ...and you have already done that by posting here ...So i take my hat off to you and well done ...Peace and light
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.