Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sapphire Gardens, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire Gardens

Sapphire Gardens New Member

Hey guys, I recently joined this place. A little history: I've struggled with self harm and depression for a few years, as well as anorexia, which I currently am in recovery for. I'm kind of in a really bad place right now because my eating disorder was a way for me to deal with my depression and now I'm at a loss because although self-harm works, it doesn't work as well as starving. Nobody cares about me anymore now that I'm not thin, nobody thinks that I have any problems. They don't know about my scars or my thoughts.

I hope that I'll be able to find some support in these forums. Although I am sick and tired of everything I'm not quite ready to let go yet.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey there! Glad you're here. Hope we can help. I'm happy to hear that you are in recovery for your eating disorder. Are you now or have you been seeking treatment for it? The professionals can guide you through many of these issues (I'd imagine). Your condition may be lying to you about the whole acceptance via staying thin thing--though I know you probably don't believe it to be so. That's okay! Some very serious stuff you're dealing with here, and hopefully we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.