Hi , i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

My names Dominic. I'm 29, feeling pretty crap today. I've been struggling for awhile now with life, last couple of years I suppose. A lot of failure, regrets, etc etc

Anyways, just thought I'd give this place a try. Might be good to see their people stories.

chiaroscura

BestTimePlantTree?100 YearsAgo. NextBestTime?Now.
SF Supporter
Hi everyone,

My names Dominic. I'm 29, feeling pretty crap today. I've been struggling for awhile now with life, last couple of years I suppose. A lot of failure, regrets, etc etc

Anyways, just thought I'd give this place a try. Might be good to see their people stories.
Hi Dominic! Nice to meet you. I'm Chia. You have really found the right place this time! My own whole life was saved by the people on this forum, and whatever your pain is, sadnesses, regrets, you have come to a place where there is no one here who has not suffered enormously, and most of us still do, off and on. But because of that very suffering, we know how bad it feels. People who haven't ever been down, they do not understand. But we do. And you are safe now. We care very very much about you, and hope so much that you will stay. If you want to see lots and lots of people's stories, you can scroll down the Forum choices and that's where a lot of people write long explanations of how they got to what they feel is the bottom. But just like magicians and the person in the box, it wasn't really the bottom. It just looked like it. They came here and realized that so many people want to listen, and if you ever want to speak to someone who is suddenly on the forum in a crisis and has no idea what to do or say, you can do that, because YOU understand how it feels. We're here for you 24/7, and if you don't get an instant reply, it just means people are helping other people or are away from their computer, so don't give up, if there is a delay in response. We will NEVER give up on you. If you want to talk, go ahead. People WILL read it and they WILL care and support you. I'm so glad you found this place. Your friend, Chia

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Hi D, good to see you posting already. Just like to reiterate what chia says really. Hopefully, some of the content and people around the site will be of help to you and you find the support you are looking for.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Hi, I am Mox

Welcome to SF. Here you are SAFE, no one will ridicule you, insult you , or make fun of you. That type of behavior is simply not tolerated here. What we will do is give you emotional support and try our best to help you. Feel free to read my story linked at the bottom of this reply.

Just know you are not alone. We are here to help you. EVERYONE here has their own demons, their own battles they are fighting.

When you feel comfortable enough by all means, share your story about why you feel the way you do. The more you share the more we can help you.

Take Care

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello there Dominic, I am glad to see you join and be a part of this big kind family of a forum,please share your story with us when you feel ready to. A lot of us understand how you may be feeling. Hugs and best wishes to you Dominic.

chiaroscura

BestTimePlantTree?100 YearsAgo. NextBestTime?Now.
SF Supporter
Good morning, Dominic (actually it's early afternoon in the eastern time zone of U.S.) Just stopping by to say hi, and remind you that we're thinking of you, and so so so glad you landed here with us. I love how Petal called it "a big kind family of a forum." That's just what it is. Hugs and peaceful day to you, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00