Hi, I'm New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fjones, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fjones

fjones New Member

hi im frank, im 17 from ireland. Most of the reason why i feel so bad is because i have a bad stammer. i cant express myself well at all and i feel contantly isolated. its kinda hard to understand how awful it is having one so i dont expect you to. i never get beaten up or anything but i slagged a lot because of it. theres no where really for me to go because ill still have it after school and i just cant imagine raising a family or anything.

yeah thats long story short, look forward to talking to you all. ask any questions about stammering if you want

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I am sorry people tend to be cruel to you. I don't think I will ever understand why they think they have this right because of a difference. I hope you find comfort here. :hug:

4. Deep Thought

Deep Thought Well-Known Member

hi frank :welcome:

i'm sorry some ppl r like tht, i pity them the ignorant fools! ur right, we cant imagine wots its like 2 have a stammer, but i kno tht not every1's tht nasty, r they?? so dont worry bout the future, u can make it in2 wot u want, its just the journeys gonna b a bitch! but thts wot SF is 4, 2 help u through the bad times.

anyways, if u wanna tlk then i'm here.

D.T

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello, Frank... Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that some people are so cruel, I have never understood why people can be so mean. I hope you truly find the comfort, support and friendship you need and deserve. If you ever would like to talk or need to talk, feel free to PM me on here, or add me to MSN, my MSN address is: painNsiolence@hotmail.com :) :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2008
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Frank! Welcome to the forum :welcome: Im Irish too lol! If you wanna chat feel free to PM me!

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!!! :hug:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Frank

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi frank

welcome to the forum :starwars:

don't be worried about chatting here with us, no one will judge you but don't think life is over yet.

you can lead a normal life around your stammer or in time you will be able to cope and lessen its effects.

take care

10. fjones

fjones New Member

cheers you guys are great, ill try to add those people on msn as soon as pos

11. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi frank, welcome.
    i'm in ireland too (but not irish, i'm a canuck!)
    :)
    catherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.