Hi, I'm new...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HalfBlind, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HalfBlind

HalfBlind Active Member

My name is John. I’ve been diagnosed with schizophrenia, Schizoid personality disorder, and major depression, and I have a very difficult time trusting others, I as though they’re all going to abandon or betray me at some point in the future. I live in a “happy” redneck infested town called Billings, where nothing interesting happens. And I guess one could say I live the “Gothic” (Gothic sounds like a type of coffee, to me anyway) lifestyle, which means I have an unnatural obsession with the macabre, I also like to stare at people in ways that make them nervous (sometimes they stare back which bothers me more than them, it seems). I work as a sales person at a guitar shop, and I’m the vocalist and the bass player in a Darkwave band called “Statix”. I don’t like large crowds, mainly because I sometimes lose control of myself, I start screaming, crying, cursing, or running, or all at the same time. But for reason, I can perform with my band and remain calm in front of people. I like to relax by having a cup of tea with French vanilla creamer, a blueberry muffin, a good book, while listening to one of my favorite bands: The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, or the Cruxshadows. And my favorite word is either dream or squirrel… anyway, the reason the I've joined this forum is because in the past five months I've made several suicide attempts, and with every failed attempt I just feel worse... all I've done is prove what I've wanted other to disbelieve...
  2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad that you are here with us.

Squirrels are amazing, I have to say.
  3. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Woohoo, yah, hi, Welcome. =)

I'm Corie, PM if you ever need anything.

Though, I've already scared you.. >>;

Have fun in the forums!!
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum John x
  5. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, John. :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  8. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum John. I am quite familiar with Billings as I grew up there. You think it is a redneck community with very little activity you should try some of the small towns around your state. Billings has quite a variety compared to them. :laugh: I hope to see you around the site.
  10. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

welcome john!
    if you ever need someone to talk to, you are welcomed to PM me anytime :]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.