hi im new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pein, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pein

Pein Banned Member

hi. im hentai. my entire family hates me and i also hate them. i've been having suicide thoughts since 17, i'm currently 23.. im not man enough to talk about my feelings. i have never attempted suicide before. the reason i never attempted suicide is because i always think of my faovorite anime and video game characters - naruto, sasuke, cloud, solid snake etc. when things get tough for them they never give up. especially sasuke, i admired sasuke determination. ive been having more suicide thoughts lately, it seem like the older i get the more suicide thoughts i have.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hentai, welcome to the forum :)

3. Pein

Pein Banned Member

thanks for the welcome. i cant seem to upload an image in my sig, i was hoping i could express myself in my sig

4. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

Hentai, cool name ; ) welcome to the forum... It's cool you look up to your anime that way, i'm familiar with all those characters. Especially Cloud and Snake since I like video games.

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to SF :shake:

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Your name is... interesting.. :laugh: Welcome to SF :)

7. Pein

Pein Banned Member

thanks for the welcome sparkle, my melody and Tastelikeblood. thanks for the compliment on the name. and video games are great for people that have sucidal thoughts in my opinion. video games suspends my reality and take me into another world, and i hate reality so much. i dont play violent games or shooters. i only played jrpg. video game is like a medicine for my mentally ill mind. i do believe both anime and video games made my illness worser

8. HItomorrow

HItomorrow Member

Hi, welcome, i'm new as well. Yeah... videogames,anime,manga made my condiction worse....

9. Pein

Pein Banned Member

welcome to sf! anime, mangas and video games didnt made my suicide thought worse. It just stacked another illness on top of my suicide illness. it just gave me more issues to deal with.

edit - did i just contradicted myself

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. i am sorry to hear you and your family do not get along. Sometimes we need their support and they ours. I hope perhaps you can find a positive sense of family here with us. Take care. :hug:

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome :reub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.