Hi, I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by butterflybeliever, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflybeliever

butterflybeliever New Member

I am a 45-year old female who is depressed. I have always had some depression and bouts of suicidal thoughts. I lost my 20-yr old son who was my only child last July due to an auto accident. I really feel like I died with him. Think about suicide regularly now and am really leaning in that direction! Maybe somebody can say something that will help me. In past 3 years, got divorced, lost my job, lost my house, lost my son...now selling off belongings to make ends meet. Trying to keep the hope and faith that are so necessary, but...

Thanks for listening!

2. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey there ,

i can relate to u , losing things that uve worked hard for can be tough , i lost my house and car , and can now not work due to my illness. this place has really helped me thru tough times and has been here for me when ive had the good times too :) i hope that u find some sense of belonging here as well . feel free to pm me if u want or need to talk

take care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Butterflybelieve I hope you have supports in place for you. grief councilling for one how devastating to loose a child. There are others here that understand that feeling of loss and can help you Glad you are reaching out here for support so you don't feel so alone Keep posting okay get the pain out that way and the sadness it helps

4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: welcome to the forum I hope you find the help and support you need.

Take Care

Rich

5. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Love you name!

Welcome and glad you joined us.

6. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Glad you are here. Your not alone with your troubles. Folks here are great and dont judge. I am as open and honest more here than anyplace else. Welcome and chat, post, vent, just stay.........Welcome.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums... I know how you feel loosing everything..I lost my house, Two new vehicles, my job, and my exfiance... It's not easy but you can overcome this.. I hope we can make you feel better!! Take Care!!

8. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF Butterfly. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your son due to a vehicle accident. Please don't give up hun. :hug:

10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF. :hug:

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:welcome: to the forum :) Im here if you need someone to talk to just drop me a pm.

12. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Holy cow this is depressing! All I can say is, if you live through this ordeal you're godlike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.