• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

~Hi, I'm new~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urza

Hello, I'm new to SF.

You may call me Urza and yes that is from the Magic The Gathering storyline in case anyone was wondering.

I generally don't like making these kinds of posts because I never know what to say.

I guess I'll say that I'm feeling sad and lonely.

I've seen this site before and thought about joining at another low point in my life but I didn't, I'm stubborn to a fault, but I've reached my limit, my wit's end you could say so here I am.

Thank you for your time.

~Urza~

Urza

Thank you for the warm welcome.

~Hugs Total Eclipse back~

Thank you and I've made a post, when I'm feeling more stable I look forward to posting and helping others. :)

Yes lolipop, I couldn't think of a name so decided to go with the most awesome albeit craziest planeswalker in Magic The Gathering lore. =^_^=

~Urza~​

Hello, I'm new to SF.

You may call me Urza and yes that is from the Magic The Gathering storyline in case anyone was wondering.

I generally don't like making these kinds of posts because I never know what to say.

I guess I'll say that I'm feeling sad and lonely.

I've seen this site before and thought about joining at another low point in my life but I didn't, I'm stubborn to a fault, but I've reached my limit, my wit's end you could say so here I am.

Thank you for your time.

~Urza~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00