hi.. im new..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kjel16, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjel16

kjel16 New Member

I created an account on here because I'm hoping to find someone who will help me. No one in my life seems to care anymore and I feel worthless. I've told one person my feelings and they didn't take me seriously. But I'm too ashamed to talk to my family or anyone else about how I feel.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi kjel16, :smile: Welcome to SF! I'm glad you found the site, though sorry that you feel down enough to have found us. We're a friendly group and you will find people who can relate and who will listen. Hope to see you around the forums more. Again, welcome!
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi kjel and welcome.. we will take you seriously with no extra cost upon you.. just cause many of us have been where you are now.. look around this place at yoru own speed. many forums and chatroom is busy also. tc, jim
  4. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

PLEASE don't be ashamed, not here, there is no need. People often don't understand suicidal feelings (I have alot of experience of this), so know how isolating it can be.
    This forum, we all know what its like and all the emotions/feelings that are going round and round, so do find your feet and hopefully feel comfortable to talk to us.
    If you ever wish to talk privately to me, then just send me a personal message, I would like to help you. I don't wiah for you to be ging through this alone.
    Take care ok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.