Hi i'm phrozen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!!! cool emoticons :cow:
Well, I do have sui thoughts a lot lately, I would say extreme depression, I am ok for everything right now, (almost)- i should have little to complain about, yet i cannot do the most basic thing (*looks for a really sad lookin emoticon....*):beam:
Yeah, I mean, I don't WANT to do it, it just feels like the path I am on and i have no idea how to snap my head back out of this depression.
I know the MH services here can't help. They are overstretched. I live alone and asked for a nurse to visit once a week for maybe 30 mins so I would have an excuse to clean the place and have it looking nice- something that really helps me- but NO! "We don't have the resources anymore, we cannot even fit in the rampantly psychotic" direct quote from my psych registrar.
And I am so disslusioned (sp?) with the psych team I have - been going there 12 years- hospital free for 4 years now- no inpatient. I am proud of that , no attempts for so long.
But heaven knows i'm miserable now.
And i did a lot of mental growing up recently, I am not as impulsive, but it, the idea , the plan, is in my face, in my head, most days.
Why pay to get my teeth whitened when the way i am feeling i don't exactly think they would be a long term investment...:argh:
I don't mean to post 'veiled threats'. I was a mamber of a forum for ppl w depression, bipolar etc before. I don't feel I am an energy drain, I can give help as well as recieve it.
I know from experience that there can be conflict on forums. Been there. Wrecked me head. I hope that i can gaurd myself to stay emotionally safe and not allow my triggers to control me.
Well, feeling all the better for saying hello. HELLO!!!!
Have some caaake!!! :cake:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome and glad you like the artwork...maybe there is a way to have a visitor without involving the system...church volunteer, college student...someone to come so that you have the contact...and yes, forums are tricky, but here, I can proudly say, there is a limited amount of people who are not toilet trained (lol)...welcome again and glad you posted, J

Kiba

Welcome to the Forums! Yea, a lot of us here have dealt with diffrent mental health systems.. Im sure there are people here who can relate and be of some help to you.. I understand.. Been in a lot of treatment myself.. Anyways, hope you find SF to be helpful.

KatyKate

Antiquities Friend
:wave:
:welcome: to the forum, :shake:
Great people on here....and hope it helps you as much as it helps me.

Hope to catch up with you sometime for a chat or you are welcome to PM me anytime.

:hug: Kate xx :)

LogDork

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hi phrozen, great handle.
I dont get much company here either, I'm pretty far out of town, and about a half mile of bad driveway (heh, why I like this place so much)
Me and old woodsworking bro give each other a hard time a lot, in a joking way. He was up some time ago, asked who I was keeping the place tidy for.
Well, for ME. Its ok to do stuff for you, ya know?
If you like seeing nice clean and white teeth in the mirror, thats all the reason ya need, I think.
A great function on these forums is the "preview post" tab, I try to use it, I think things would go smoother if more people did, just my .02
Welcome aboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00