Hi, I'm ready to give up

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Izzy, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Due to a major error in judgement I managed to get in some legal trouble and lost my job yesterday. I'm too old to start another career and just burned the one I had. I have hardly any family left and I'm really considering checking out. I've spent most of the day researching methods and I figure in a few days I can get together what I need. I was hoping to come in here and chat but I see I need approval so at least I can vent here.

2. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Welcome among us.

Be patient, i hope you will find the support here to go through this difficult time.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Izzy and welcome, Sorry to hear you lost your job, what do you think your options are now (not suicide)? I do feel for you and hope we can help you here, I believe suicide is never an option, you can try while you're alive when dead there is no hope for eternity.

4. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Thanks Northern.

Hi Petal, I really can't see any options right now. The legal fees are going to eat me up, my wife is pissed, chances of picking up another job is slim. Death ends the issues. But I'm not in a hurry. It's just an option I'm considering. I'm just looking for a way to make all of this go away.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am really glad to hear you say that because there are so many options and ways forward. Distraction techniques can help, therapy, medication, peer to peer support and just someone there to listen can help. I'm glad you have joined us here :)

6. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I guess I do have a plan. I'm waiting to hear about my legal situation and working on getting some backup supplies together for an exit bag.

7. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Just following up on this ominous sounding post. I hope that clarifying your legal situation gives you more cause for optimism.

8. Izzy

Izzy New Member

The legal issues are stretching out for a while but I'm keeping my other plans in gear. No matter the legal outcome my future is very bleak. I will end up with no career, limited potentials, and much less money. This is even before a conviction. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.