hi im Robbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Robbie 121, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie 121

    Robbie 121 Active Member

    hello heres some details about me
    name-Robbie
    gender-male
    age-13 (i might seem young but dont judge me about my age)
    country-america
    state-michigan
    grade-7th
    suicide history-attempted suicide once at age of 12 (pills didnt work), attempted suicide again 3 weeks ago (rope snapped, it was a shitty rope but all i could afford), best friend (and only friend) jumped off a building the day before my last suicide attempt and died on impact
    reason at this site-my life just sucks and i have no friends or purpose in life, but as seeing mysuicide attempts keep failing i decided i will dedicate my life in trying to prevent suicides here on this site, i also hope to make some friends here since i dont have any
    other info-i have emotional breakdowns/issues often and usually 95% of the day i am depressed the other 5% is when im high, yes i do smoke, it helps me forget about my problems and stop me from worrying

    if u have any other questions just ask, i hope to become good friends with most of u, and i hope to prevent sucides and i also hope to prevent me from suicide

    -Robbie
     
  2. Allo..

    Allo.. Well-Known Member

    Welcome to the forum Robbie =)
    I'm Ally, I've recently turned 14, it's nice to know there is more than one person younger than me now =P Im from Australia and in the 9th grade.

    If you ever need anything feel free to give me a yell, I'll be happy to talk help or whatever..

    Take care and I hope you find what you're looking for
    Ally _%
     
  3. Marshmallow

    Marshmallow Staff Alumni

    Welcome to the forums :hug:
     
  4. thedeafmusician

    thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

  5. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    :welcome: to SF Robbie. thanks for sharing the info about yourself. i hope you are able to find what you were looking for when you found the forum. See you around. :)
     
  6. jane doe

    jane doe Well-Known Member

    hi robbie, i´m sorry about your loss, it must be hard to lose a friend, as it´s hard to lose a son, or a brother, or a grandson, so here you´ll find support hun whenever you need it. nobody will judge you because of your age, you won´t be judged here, you will be supported here and you can feel free to say what you are feeling and thinking. take care
     
  7. Jodi

    Jodi Staff Alumni

    WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!​
     
  8. BrokenPieces

    BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

    welcome to the site hun

    Love BP :)
     
  9. Jenny

    Jenny Staff Alumni

    Hi there and :welcome: to the forum,

    Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself.. I look forward to seeing you around :)

    :arms:
    Jenny x
     
  10. Beret

    Beret Staff Alumni

    :welcome:

    hope you feel a bit better soon and thank you for sharing your story with us

    :hug:
     
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

    ~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

    Welcome to the forum.. I'm glad you found us, it's always nice to see new friends join.. then get to know them and kinda add's on.. and knowing that people are seeking support. I am looking forward to seeing you atound. If you need anything just let me know. I will try my best to help you. Take care.



    :dance: :welcome: :dance:












    :hug: :cheekkiss




    :grouphug:
     
  12. theleastofthese

    theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

    Welcome to the forum Robbie!:smile:

    least
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.