Hi i'm so upset right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't really know how to explain this. I feel so sad all I want to do is kill myself. xxxxxxxxx when my parent's are asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caster

Please don't hurt yourself. There's a lot of people here who would love to help you. Since your new, how about waiting a bit before making any final decisions?

Is there anything in particular that caused your sadness? If you want to elaborate on it, there's plenty of people willing to listen who'd love to help you.

I hope you're alright. Keep posting.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun i hope instead you sit down and talk to y our parents and ask them to get you some help get you on some medication or get you therapy so you can start feeling better. Keep posting okay please keep reaching out here we are listening to you we care hugs

Catfreak

It's horrible feeling like that. But as said before keep posting and elaborate. If u have any medications or other means of hurting yourself please put them out of reach at least until you feel safe. Do u have any professional support at the moment? Ever tried the Samaritans? I tend to email them because I can't speak on the phone very well. It helps as they listen and don't judge and are impartial x

Forgotten_Man

:hug I completely understand this feeling. It is not uncommon for your feelings to flow out when you are alone. When it is safe to be 100% you. I had the same problem in college. Let those feelings out. That way you can stand up and put it your mask back on and perform. At least that is what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00