hi im STEPHEN

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by steo3679, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steo3679

steo3679 New Member

hi can any body help me i am al messed up and want to end it all but i havent got the bottle the only other way is pills

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Stephen,
    I'm Linds. What's going on? Why are you feeling so bad/messed up?
    It's best to talk it out. Don't use the pills, just throw them away believe me they won't do you any good.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Stephen,

I'm Alison, nice to meet you. :hug: Please talk to us; what's wrong?

4. steo3679

steo3679 New Member

im all messed up my doctor has me on tablets 4 my deperision and i stoped taking them they were not working i cant see my son over my ex im also on methadone and have being in hospital a few times the pyscharist puts it all down to my drug history really dont want to live

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you contact your doctor, let him know the meds weren't working? Taking yourself off your meds without being under a doctor's supervision could make the problem worse, so you need to reach out for help as soon as you can. There are other meds he can try that might work for you.

Why can't you see your son?

6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Stopping taking meds is really really bad. It can make you feel worse. Did you consult your Doctor first, to help him/her ween you off them? Can you start taking them again? Sometimes they do more than we realise (just by keeping us afloat).

I'm not very clued up on methadone, but I did have a friend whose ex was on it and he suffered from a lot of different things. Mostly problems with anxiety.

How long have you been clean? It might take your ex a while to trust you with your son after all the drug taking. She'd probably need to know you have changed and got your life back together.

7. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hi Stephen! I'm new to the forum too, and it's helping. Please stay with us, write more. My meds weren't working for me either but the doctor gave me new ones and it's better now.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the forum. Make an appointment with your doctor A.S.A.P and tell them the meds aren't working!! You shouldn't have stopped taking them yourself, it could make you feel much worse. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.