hi i'm thomas

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thomas-jnr, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomas-jnr

thomas-jnr New Member

so yeah. Im 14 years old I turn 15 soon though. I hope theres no age limit here... anyhow I don't know what I'm supposed to write. Life just seem to insignificant and you know people are making such a big deal out of nothing. And the fact that I myself have pretty much no drive in life which people around me think is depression and yada yada... when you die you'll probably just transform into another life form or something. like what you're made of will just become a part of a tree or the air or water etc... that doesn't sound so bad does it? It just feels like humans have ujst ruined it for themselves with money and fame and other pointless sh-t. well that's what I think. thanks for reading.
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello Thomas and welcome to SF. There is no age limit, we have several members in your age group.

Take care.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Thomas, nice to hear from you. There's not an age limit here, that I'm aware of. Everyone is welcome here. It's ok not to know what to write at first, but it gets easier as you post more. I hope you will enjoy your stay at this site, because there are a lot of great people here who will help you with anything.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, Thomas....I hope you benefit from having company in this community. :)
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

a warm welcome to you now Thomas.. yes what is life supposed ot be ?? are we only to accomplish greatness somewhere or what??? think instead just supposed to enjoy wholesome things and people as you can day to day.. trying to do no harm is good.. trying to say we will attmept to take you as your are sir.. take care, jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.