Hi I'm Yoshi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by yoshi, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshi

yoshi Guest

Well as the title says... I'm Yoshi... My real name is Cherisse.... I live in Trinidad... Currently I'm 15 years of age... I'm not new to the forum world... just new to this one... and I have attempted suicide many times... how ever I'm getting close to the real thing.... I've sunken into a deep state of depression and I can't remember myself... I am bisexual and being bi has not helped my depression as people who stigmatize and hate homosexuality... I've been into music all my life, I listen to mostly rock,I've been playing drums for 4 years, and I've been doing martial arts for the last 6-8 years, I enjoy DJing and that's about it for me

2. Welcome to the forum :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Yoshi. I am glad you found us, but wish it could be under different circumstances. I hope we are able to give you some support and let you know we understand many of the issues you are dealing with. Take care. :hug:

4. philio

philio Well-Known Member

hugs for yoshi :hug:

welcome to the forum, its a great place for support, and i'm sure it will help :smile:

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)

Take care, and hope to see you around, :hug:

Joe

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to add me to MSN or PM me... Take care. :hug:

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Yoshi!:smile: I'm sure you'll make some friends here and get the compassion and support you could use.

least

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Cherisse

Please take care

:hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome Yoshi. Hope to see you around x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.