Hi, is anyone there?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by IAmTheAllOfMe, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheAllOfMe

IAmTheAllOfMe Member

I just joined today. A little about myself: Im a teenager, i struggle with depression and anxiety, i have been admitted to the hospital once for cutting and suicidal thoughts. Umm... I'm really scared. I don't know how this works, and I just want to talk to somebody, but not over the phone. I don't want my parents to hear and send me back to the hospital. I keep getting these messages saying I can't talk with people but I really need to. I'm in pain right now and I'd like to talk to someone. Please? :/
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's ok, you can talk here and it's totally confidential. You're in a safe place to post your thoughts and feelings. I don't know why you would get messages saying you can't talk to people. You can message me if you need someone to talk to.
  3. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

well its confedential unless your stupid like me and some how print it off and have your parents see it.....still dont know how i pulled that off.....but welcome:D this place should give you some peace
  4. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

please talk and write as much as you can. vent out your emotions. we listen
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello and welcome to SF...
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums .. You know there are two diaries on here one open to the public and one private one..just to help you get your thoughts out.. Please be free to tlk to us and you will get feed back..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.