Hi its an F.N.G (fucking new guy)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by UmbrellaCorpSoldier, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Umbrella im new to the forums and i've been feeling like shit plus thoughts of suicide for a year. I've came pretty close to death, even held the gun up to my head. Im here because i need someone to talk to, somone who can help me through this, or i might have somting in common with trees. I don't believe in God probably because i've grown hard over the years from whats gone on in the last two years. Please talk to me help me through these miserable times.

Thanks, UmbrellaCorpSoldier :smoke:

2. iceeblusmurf

iceeblusmurf Senior Member

Hello Umbrella

I'd be glad to talk to you if you would like. My messengers are in my signature or you can pm me, i'm always around. hope to hear from you soon!

XXX

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Umbrella,

Welcome to sf :)

4. Charlie Mine

Charlie Mine Member

Hey, dude....I don't know anything about soldiering (assuming your user name is referring to your profession), but I'm a good listener.

5. Aissela

Aissela Well-Known Member

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :welcome:

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Hi Umberella, Soldier wise, the closest i got was in the Army Cadets :dry: But welcome to the forum, and im usually always around :hug: Pm me if you like :smile:

7. AlexRA

AlexRA Member

Welcome. By the responses I can see I'm the only one that got your reference. Hope you find what you're looking for here.

8. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF dear. Hope and wish you to find what you seek here. People are great listeners and always willing to pinch in to help one another. :hug:

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

10. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum umbrella. I am glad you have come looking for support. Maybe join chat and you can find a few people to talk with. The members here definitely understand what it is like to feel this way. :hug:

12. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

13. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf

14. Thank you all for offering to support me, i dont have that many people to really help me out. to you all asking about my name, im not in the Military i actually got really involved about joining i signed up twice and they turned me down both times because of a slight heart-mermer that i have. But i started to look for any other authority that i could join and i came across SWAT and another force. The second team i came across sounded way to violent for me, not saying im scared of blood or guts. It all worked out for the best.

15. lolita

lolita Member

Umbrella;

That's not very healthy. I hope that you'll find a couple people on here that'll help lift your spirits and not think of suicide or doing anything to the effect. Don't hesitate to drop by and rant off if you need it done fast and done.

xlolita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.