Hi, it's me :(

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blipsycat, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blipsycat

blipsycat New Member

Hi, I'm blipsycat. I'm severely depressed. I have no friends and never have had any that didn't abandon me soon afterwards. That's the main reason I want to die. Abandonment. I Hate being alone more than anything, but everyone I care about abandons me. I just want to die so badly, but I'm too scared to go through with it. :(
    2 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi blipsycat and welcome to the forum,

You have come to the right place, here we understand how it feels to be depressed, lonely, alone, anxious, and just really down. I hope we can help you move forward with your life, we are a friendly bunch of people who help each other daily! I'm am sorry you are here suffering too. I feel sad when I know someone else is also suffering but feel free to share your story with us when you feel ready to! Hugs!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry people abandon you it hurts i understand that. Hope you continue to talk on here or in chat ok you are not alone now
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here and hope you can find some people here to talk to that make life a little less lonely. Lots of our members really understand what it is like to have all the "friends" disappear as soon as actually need them...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.