Hi, its unfortunate i guess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lee 7, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee 7

Lee 7 New Member

Hi guys my name is Lee and i've just joined. Basically my life has fallen apart because of a girl, i knew her for 11 years on the internet, i went to visit her and she treated me like dirt. I'm not a mentally strong person and ever since i came home from the holiday i've started drinking (i'm on a litre of premium strength vodka a day). I work a normal full time every day job which i'm finding really hard to hold right now because of my drinking problem. I'm getting really bad pains in my stomach area lately but each day i say to myself "its just a woman'' and that i need to snap out of it but its not working, i work my job and the bad feeling goes away by 12pm and i say to myself its ok, i can go home and buy another bottle and it'll be ok. But its not working anymore . I'm really considering suicide now, my body feels really really tired and i cant stand it anymore, please can someone help or point me in the right direction, i just want someone to talk to. :-(

Please help me for my familys sake. please. :(

2. Lee 7

Lee 7 New Member

I'm 22 years old if that helps, thanks.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Lee, welcome to the site. If you ever feel like talking, you can PM me. Please don't kill yourself. You can get through this.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hear you about the alcohol..I don't really drink but about how something works for awhile and then it does not.
    As far as direction to send you there is HERE! If you have a drinking problem then AA is the best. There is a subforum here about addictions I bet members in there will help you.
    Of course there is therapy for the underlying problems of sadness that you are using the alcohol to medicate.
    As far as someone to talk to you have us now!
    Nice part about here is that you can share your feeling and we don't freak out or run away...we understand.
    I say the drinking has to stop for now as it is messing with your thinking.
    Also check out the thread in General Disorder Forum about sensitive people..you may struggle with this to a degree , if is understand what is going on it really helps me.
    Love to hear more about you so write back.
    B

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are so young so much time to meet new people. You need to meet someone who truly cares about you This girl was just not the one there will be others Please if your feeling really down you can talk withus here but if you are feeling suicidal call the crisis team or your local hospital they can help you too. Well no one has to tell you the drinking needs to stop is there a detox center you can go to for a few days just to get yourself under control. Then definitely AA or other addiction support groups would help you
    You are so right she is just a women who insensitivity is her undoing. YOu deserve better and there is someone out there for you don't let this one person do this If your to meet someone new you can't be drinking you need to have your self together for the next women that comes along. Stick with us and get some councilling for yourself we care Keep talking to us okay

6. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi lee :hug: welcome to sf first of all
    i'm sorry things didn't work out how you wanted them to with that girl and that she treated you badly, but you can't let that get to you hun :arms: is there something else you could do instead of drinking that makes you feel better? maybe exercise? go for a jog or a walk or something to burn off stress. if you ever need to talk, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.