hi, its_just_me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by its_just_me, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its_just_me

its_just_me New Member

hi i know that the right thing to do would be to start by telling you about myself, or my story, or why im here. but right now i am trying to do any and every thing to NOT think about it. every time it pops back into thought i start crying. so for now ill tell you some things about me that i can think without crying.

i am (or was) a member of the mad season forum. i joined there may 9, 2010. 2 years, 4 months and 1 day ago. and they are shutting down. a friend of mine from the site recommended this site. im not sure but the name on this site mite be alien being. i dont know.

i will post more later. i just feel better now that i have somewhere to go. thanks

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to have you here. Lots of caring people here hun so you feel so alone now Im sorry your site is being shut down but this place is a good one hun hugs

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

4. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Welcome:)

5. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Hi IJM, yes I'm Alien Being over here. Hope you like the forum. Everyone say hi to my old friend from Mad Season. She is very nice, quite interesting and a good writer. Onepot from Mad Season is Vir over here, IJM. He hasn't posted here in awhile but I should get him and Dark Raven over here maybe. We've been communicating via Gmail for now.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Cheryl and welcome.. Hope this place proves to be a new place to find some comfort and friends for yourself.. Look around some please.. Let us know if got any questions.. Glad to have you with us.. Later, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.