Hi....lost and don't know where to turn

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LostMe, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMe

LostMe New Member

Hi. I just joined. Actually still waiting to be approved, by the time this posts I will be I guess though. I'm a 29 year old, married (barely), mother of one and there is so much going on I just don't know where else to turn. I want to write about what is happening to share my story and somehow get help or support or something but I'm not really sure where to post it. I have been suicidal on and off for a very long time but more recent events have put me back on and I don't know what to do. My only, and I mean only, reason for living is my son right now and not being selfish enough to take away his mother from him. He is my world and I am his. So I started cutting and hurting myself again. At least that's something I can do. There is just so many things and there's so much hurt, I just want to talk to someone. I really have no one to talk to at all. Should I post more about my situation somewhere else? Should I bother? There are so many people on here, I'll just be another one, would anyone actually care. I really don't know what to do anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...hope you did not have to wait too long...it sounds like the recent events to which you have referred clearly put a considerable amt of stress upon you...is there a professional you can talk to? So glad you decided to post, and when you feel comfortable, please tell us more...welcome again

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I really do hope you post more. People here do care. :hug:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi lostme and welcome.. I am about 30 miles south of Seattle and my son johnny is reason I. Am still alive also.. Have you tried professional counseling yet??? Meds can help also.. Lostme we do care.. Most us been where you are now.. Look around at all the forums and see what'seems to be a fit.. TC, Jim

5. LostMe

LostMe New Member

Thank you guys. I'm wondering if I should post more about things in a different area and if so which one. Not really sure how things work.

I also can't do professional help because we can barely afford to keep a roof over our head and I actually don't want to for a few reasons. I tried when I was a teenager and it was a waste. Pushing meds on me that looking back I really didn't need and did nothing for me, actually more harm than good in the end. I can't see giving a rich dr our hard earned money to listen to what's happening in my life who doesn't really care and just wants to push meds that will make me feel weird and "handle" the bad in my life. There are circumstances in my life that they can't change. I know I'm depressed but it's circumstantial depression. I'm depressed because of all the things in my life that I can't change and get out of coupled with all the things that have happened over the years and nothing seems to get better. No dr can give me a better life nor do they care. They want their money and that's it. I would like real people to talk to, maybe people who have gone through or are going through what I am. I'm not expecting to find people who are experiencing all of what I am but at least feel the way I do. I really just need people in my life, that's the only thing that's going to keep me to be OK. I'm hoping I can find that here, don't know where else to turn.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  6. LostMe

LostMe New Member

I posted twice for a second sorry

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  7. LostMe

LostMe New Member

Hi Jim, I am just south of Seattle myself. It's interesting that your son is keeping you here as well. There has always been one thing at a time that has kept me here over the years. I want to post more because I think talking will help me but I can't at the moment. Ill have to post later and also see where I should. Thanks for the welcome.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi LostMe and welcome...yes there are a lot of people here and we have a lot of our own issues...but we would love to help you too. You are just as important as everyone else. I'm sorry you are dealing with so much, but you have your son, and he loves you dearly and wouldn't want to lose you. Well I hope to hear more from you soon and please keep posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.