Hi, may I join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windywave

I'm lonely and a bit ill right now. I'm socially awkward and I get panic attacks. I tend to isolate myself when I'm depressed. My family is unaffectionate and I don't have any close friends besides online. And this is turning out to be an awful intro.. I'll try again later? Sorry

p.s. I've skimmed through the Rules and Guidelines but I haven't checked the stickies. Sorry in advance if I'm making stupid mistakes.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi windywave, you didn't write an awful intro and you aren't making stupid mistakes. Just feel free to write whatever is on your mind. Welcome to SF by the way, we're glad to have you here. :hug:

jimk

Staff Alumni
windywave.. your intro post was just fine.. welcome to SF's.. we know annxity and depression very well here.. lot of us know it intimtely ourselves.. look around at the website. lots of forums and posts and chatroooms can be busy also.. got any questions here please just let us know.. glad to have you aboard.. take care, Jim

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Hi windywave - very pleased to meet you. This site is a gr8 place to meet new people and to get some understanding about any issues. How about telling us a bit more about yourself and your life? I am sorry your family are not affectionate - I know how that feels and the awkwardness we get to inherit because of it, but time and a new direction can help re-align our thinking - and always, communication is the key. Blessings and strength to you, You Are Precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00