hi maybe this should go under venting or something

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sasha, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasha

sasha New Member

this the first time ive posted here but ive been reading peoples post since january but was 2 scared 2 post but yer dont even no if this will make sense cause im a bit tipsy well i was smashed a couple of hrs ago im pretty sure dont no how igot home i no i caught a taxi but i dont remeber gettingin one but i re3meber geting out butdont really relly remener getting inside or into my room im just listing to placebo and thom yorke atm it helps when i feel like this i think well idont no i dont really noanything and i dont think i ever really have anyway went 2 doctors today and have beenon lavon which is fluxotine or something for 7 weeks now not really sure weather its doing anything or not cause still freaked out and scaredd and nervous about driving and what people think of me and other shit i donty no why i feel like this i no i have had a good life but i have felt this way for years im 20 and doing a course at a school and im going 2 fail and i want to die cause im going 2fail and i dont have a job and im just a failure at everything i do ive always failed at school and it has always made me feel like dying i think i just feel like a freak all the time i used to cut but havent for 10 months which i think is good cause since i was 14 the longest i had gone was 5 months fuck i was supposed 2 go out with my friend and was going 2 take ectasy but didnt wanta teary tuesday tommorow i hate this life so much i dont want to be alive half the time but i no i cant die because of my family and the few friends i have i tried to kill myself when i was 14 and other times but they only no about that time and my family was so upset and i cant do that again but that doesnt stop the feelings anyway i should just stop talking now cause im talking shit as always i think im just going 2 read wat otherppl have wrote
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you finally posted get some thoughts out some pain out Keep posting okay noone judges here keep letting the pain out the thought out.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Whatever it took, I am also glad you posted...if your meds do not seem to be working, please speak to your doctor...self-medicating is an indication that this might be the case...also, so glad you are not cutting any more...that is so strong and so brave...welcome and thanks for sharing, J
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Do you know alcohol is a depressant?? It won't solve anything..Please talk with your doctor and let him/her know your meds aren't helping..It takes time to find the right combination of meds that work..Everybodys body chemistry is different.. Give it some time and keep posting here so we can offer support.. You can vent all you want here because no one knows who you are.. Let it out so it doesn't consume you.. Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.