Hi, my name is Abby and I am ashamed of what I am.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by abbby, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abbby

abbby Member

I live in a country where people like me are considered lunatics, weirdos, sinners, losers. I first thought of killing myself when I was 8 because my mother didn't love me. Now I'm 24 and have not sought for help for the fear of being laughed at. I am too scared of seeing a doctor and only to be rejected and laughed at. And to have my problems called petty. And to have people just call me an attention seeker. I need help. I want to die. Please. Please. Please. Please help me. Please dont laugh at me. Please listen.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Abby we won't laugh at you we hear you hun I am sorry you are suffering You are 24 now an adult hun you can seek help without anyone knowing because y our doctor legally has to keep all your information confident ok Hope you reach out hun Just know you are not alone now ok you keep talking to us here

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Hi and welcome Abby where about do you live ?
    am sure they will not laugh at you
    I know what its like to be called an attention seeker my mum calls me that all the time
    I hope you can try and get help here
    keep safe

4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello abby.

why do you want to die?

what has happened since when you were 8 to make you feel like that?

5. Joe85

Joe85 Member

Hello Abby,
    Welcome to the SF.
    Only ignorant people are who might find the suffer of others funny stories, and we all must not set those people as examples to us.
    I am more than sure that you will meet ones of the greatest people who will strive to provide you with help. And you have already done a great job by joining this community. Next thing you have to do is to seek professional assessment. The only reason for them to be there is to help whoever in need.
    Again welcome, and i wish you all the best :)

6. Vinny

Vinny Member

Hi Abby , i am 34 now , it started for me at 9 , i took a weapon to my Dad and asked him to finish me off if he hated me so much ......being called crazy , lunatic , weirdo , nerdie was normal for me growing up ... the kindest description ever was Eccentric ....I have tried for 25 years to try be normal ....atleast pretend to fit in ..i never have ..i never will .... i have even given up on getting help ... i just joined this chat room to be amongst people who feel like me .... how would that help i dont know .. atleast i can tell my creator when i meet him at the Pearlys..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.