Hi, my name is Chrissy!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by whisperedshouts, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. or you can call me Chris, whatever you prefer, my loves :bunny:

SO- because I pride myself on being a very outspoken female, I'll start off with quirky little facts about me.

My favorite color is Orange.

I can pick things up with my toes.

My favorite animal is the White Siberian Tiger.

I absolutely love pasta, but if you happen to have some Alfredo sauce, oh baby- I think I'm in love with you.

I love the smell of vanilla, it's very comforting to me.

and I see people, not for what they look like but, for what they truly look like.

Go ahead and let me know about yourself, I'm so excited to get to learn and share things with you all!

:Leiaha::boogie::donut::hamtaro::bubble::love::yay:

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Chris.. Big warm welcome to you now.. You are outgoing and not screaming desperation atm..think I am in love..glad to have you aboard.. Please let us hear from you again!!! Jim

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Chrissy and welcome...I'm Christy and sometimes people call me Chris too :) You sound like a fun person...glad to have you with us.

4. h0tshot

h0tshot Member

Welcome Chrissy!
    My name is Matt favorite color is Black even though it's not a color
    I'm 18 in college for film and I love to cook
    I'll cook anything, you name it, I'll cooked it lol
    I love steak and I'm a huge health freak
    I don't have too many friends well because everyone thinks I'm crazy (don't ask because I don't even know why, I think it's because my hair makes me look like a psycho)
    I don't talk much and i love making people laugh
    I don't think I can pick up things with my toes but I'll have to try one day
    Again welcome to the forums and don't be a stranger. :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Chrissy my favorite color is purple my favorite food i think to is pasta love comedies action It is nice to meet you welcome to SF

6. Ladybugaboo

Ladybugaboo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Miss, I like the vanilla scent too. I even wear vanilla perfume :) and the white siberian tiger is indeed a beautiful creature so there - we have 2 things in common.

7. Hey Chris(sy)

I'm Abi. And I'm new 'round here too. And bad at introductions. So instead I'm replying to yours. Hope you don't mind.

My favorite colors are Blue and Orange. I especially like them together.

I wish my toes were that cool. I used to try to hold a pen and write with them when I was little.

I have a HUGE stuffed Tiger sitting on my bed, but he's orange instead of white.

Alfredo sauce = Awesomesauce

Not a big fan of vanilla. I more of a lavendar or lilac kinda gal.

I try to see people that way, but I'm not sure I always succeed.

8. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Heya and welcome! I love vanilla scents too! It helps to calm me down when I'm anxious. :) It's nice to meet you! I hope you find a nice little home here.

9. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

Hey there, Chrissy. :) Since um...you know some stuff about me already, I'll do this for the benefit of others as I'm trying to be a bit more sociable around the forum these days...

- My name is Ames (pronounced like "Aims", not "Ah-mez". Lol.
    - I have 5 favorite colors (4 if you're one of those picky types and say "white" isn't a color): Blue, Red, White, Purple and Green. Mostly blue, but they don't have much of a rank these days...I'm going through a purple phase right now.
    - I could probably still pick up things from my toes, I used to change the channel with them because my TV didn't have a remote, and I love sitting too close to the TV
    - However, my legs are extremely flexible, and I can (and do) sit with both my ankles behind my head, and other weird contortionist-like positions.
    - I love animals, it's hard to choose a favorite. I adore dogs, but one day, I'm determined to own a ranch and have any type of animal I can care for properly, and afford. Dogs, cats, birds, dolphins, whales, sharks, mice, possums, skunks, raccoons, squirrels, chimpanzees (and other apes), wallabies, tigers, lions, bears...well, you get the picture. The creepy/flying/buzzing crawlies can stay out though...you just can't snuggle with a spider.
    - Lasagna is my favorite food, but really, I'm a pasta lover too. Just go easy on the onions, and keep the mushrooms out of it. :tongue:
    -I love the smell of vanilla, it's very comforting to me. <--- I'm not even going to change that one. The downside is it makes me crave vanilla icecream while stopping my panic attacks.
    - I'd like to say I *always* look past a person's flaws, but over the years I've sadly become a little wary and cynical of people. But I hate seeing them sad at the same time. It's what makes me a really good doormat...go figure.

10. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hi :) welcome to SF. I am Youkai. Nice to meet you. I also try to see people for what they are made of. I'm practically blind to everything else :p

11. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

Hi Chrissy! Welcome :)
    Hugs from Ada

12. Python

Python Member

Welcome aboard, Chrissy. We hope you find the SF community helpful.

13. Wow! Thanks so much you guys, that was absolutely lovely to come back to :'D
    All of you are so different and unique, it's quite brilliant, really :)

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Chrissy, it is nice to meet you. My favourite colour is pink , my fave food is chicken jalfrezi with fries :tongue: Hope to see you around the forums =)

15. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Hi Chrissy,welcome to SF, I am the old dog around here, barking occasionally.
    Favorite color is red,and Pasta has to be made fresh ( mix 00 flour plus semolina 80:20 ,eggs ,water ),Tagliatelle is best for me, and then
    I prefer it either with Porcini mushrooms ( dried is OK and you don't need much ) or Truffles ( Truffle oil will do ) with
    butter and parmesan ( Reggiano ,freshly grated ,NO sawdust whatsoever from supermarket ! )
    Hope you enjoy !! End of bark.
    Mozart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.