hi my name is steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. My name is Steve. Unsurprisingly I consider myself to be very ill and have done for a while. But since my partner left me things have heightened rapidly. I have been severely depressed for a while now and have had the odd suicidal thought/urge. But now it is ridiculous. I wake up every morning sad and not wanting to exsist anymore. For all I have alot to be thankful for which I do it just seems like nothing can change the way I feel. I look up ways to kill myself very regularly. Its hard to open up to anyone without them thinking your insane! I hope I can hold on abit longer and get better for the sake of my loved ones.
Anyways. I had no intentions of signing up until I read a few posts and was amazed of the warmness and love I felt from you guys (despite your own situation, problems, feelings and what your going through). Its like a family. Into which I felt welcome in before even introducing myself.
If anyone ever needs a chat or is feeling down, feel free to message me. Thanks.

Hi there. Welcome to SF Steve.

Have you considered therapy in the wake of your partner leaving you causing extra distress?

You will find a number of people who understand a few up to many of the reasons you are severely depressed, and it's good you wish to participate in helping where possible too.

Hope you get some much needed support - but as a pro-life peer-to-peer support forum for people in crisis - if you feel you need immediate assistance - seek professional :)

No I haven't, but I will do. I just find anything really hard at the moment. Everyday things I dont have the energy for and its hard finding the right people to speak to. Thanks alot for your advice and thanks for replying.

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum! :hug:

I hope you find this forum helpful. :)

I really encourage you to seek help as in counseling or talking to some other professional help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00