Hi name is damaged4life...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by damaged4ever, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damaged4ever

damaged4ever Member

To sum up my life I think I have had the worst one. Parents hate me and always have. I have been abused sexually, physically, emotionally and verbally too many times. I have been lied to so many times that Idk who to trust anymore. I have tried numerous times to move on but nothing seems to work. I'm also a recovered anorexic 12 years now but even that is going down hill YET again. I'm basically at the end of my rope. I even tried to end it on my birthday, which was Tuesday the 20th, but a nice gentleman at a rest stop helped me out. Idk what I am looking for here but maybe just someone to talk to that can relate to any of what I've been through. Idk whatelse to say :numbness:
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello there.. welcome to SF.. glad to have you with us.. you feel like talking we will join you.. tc, Jim
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. :)
  4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi hun and welcome
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there,

Thanks for joining our community, and welcome.. I am glad you found a place like this where there is a diverse group of understanding people to commiserate with. ((hugs)) Take care, and I hope having people around who can identify with some of your hardships is helpful to you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.