• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hi, need advice

I'm new here. Hi all.

I'm not going to give the massive sob story and bore you all with my problems...

The fact is, I want to die...but I want to do it in a way that doesn't leave a mess for someone else to clean up...I don't want emergency services wasting time on me they don't have to...

I also don't wanna be in pain for hours...or laying in my own puke...

What are clean, painless methods I can use?

I've tried to Google all of this but I just get suicide support results in the search.

Thank you

Sorry that you're going through this Moondog
I'm not going to give the massive sob story and bore you all with my problems...
Talking about why you're suicidal and getting support is what SF is for. No one is going to be bored by your story, think it's TMI, ect.
What are clean, painless methods I can use?
In most cases, there's a way for things to get better so that you at least feel glad to be alive. It's really the only good way to deal with feeling suicidal.

I hope you'll say what's going on, maybe SF can help.

Sunspots

Daydream Believer
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi Moondog.

I'm so sorry things feel so bad right now but I'm glad you've found us.

SF is a support site. Nobody here will help you to die, that's not what we're about. But we will listen and try to help you to feel better about living.

Do you want to say more about what's brought you here?

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @Moondog we're a pro-life site. We don't want you to end your life. We understand you're in pain. We've been there. Some of us still are there. We want to give you hope. Everything won't be sunshine and roses, but you now have us to walk with you. Feel free to come here anytime and talk to us. You'll always have a place to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00