Hi new friends

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by coolnesss19, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolnesss19

coolnesss19 New Member

So.. what to say...where to possibly start? I guess I can say that lately I've been dealing with lots of depression and thoughts of suicide.(This has
    caused me to hit/cut and hurt myself a lot)
    I don't really know the exact reason for it..but I'm searching for the source of my unhappiness. I know one could be the fact that I really have
    any friends but one..she tries her best to help me but I know I put a burden on her. I mean I once threatened suicide to her. Idk how she must
    feel about that. I also don't have much going for me...no job and I've been doing horribly in college. So I figure why not express myself to people who can relate or help.
    I don't know how many of you can relate, I know some
    of you might have much worse issues and problems and to those my heart goes out to you. *Hugs*

My real name is Patrick for those who care..

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, coolnesss19 (aka Patrick). Welcome to SF! Yes, there are many people who can relate to you. I'm sure you will read many stories, meet lots of people, and maybe make a few friends here. I hope to see you around the forums.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Patrick .. welcome to SF.. we know depression and such very well around here.. is ok to open up some and try to make some friends here.. Jim

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Patrick...welcome...and I am sure many people here relate to what you have written...please tell us what is going on and how we can support you...welcome again

5. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Welcome, Patrick! You are among friends here, and so many of us can relate to how you are feeling. Please continue to reach out. I think you'll find SF to be a friendly, welcoming community. Sending Friendship and Hugs...T :console:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Patrick glad to see you reaching out for support here hun lots of caring people here hugs to you

7. StillShattered

StillShattered New Member

Hi Patrick, nice to meet you. I'm pretty new here too. So sorry you're struggling.

8. aao

aao Well-Known Member

Hello Patrick.

Welcome. I can relate a lot to you, definitely. I can try to help. Feel free to PM me anytime. You can talk to me about any thing. Hang in there, man. We care about you. Please do talk to us.

Hugs and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.