Hi new here not doing well.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cmel60, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmel60

cmel60 New Member

You don't know me but I think what I'm feeling isn't new. I do want to die and my doc knows I keep telling him I can't do this anymore and he gives me more drugs that don't work. He put me in the hospital before. I'm never going there again. I don't know how much more. ..just so sad in pain tiered of life.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello cmel60, welcome to SF. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, and you are in pain. What's caused you to feeling like this?

Please look after yourself,

Rich

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI cmel60 i hear your sadness and pain it does get hard to hold on i understand but coming here was a good move ok Here you won't feel so alone
    You can talk to us on the forum or in chat and release some of the sadness here. hugs toyou

4. cmel60

cmel60 New Member

To long of a story to tell. I have an 8yrs old niece who holds me to this life but even that is not working anymore. There's going to be a point where I don't care anymore.

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Your eight year old niece she sounds reason enough to stick around and try, once my nephews and nieces were the reason to get up each day they needed me, sure they don't know however who knows when they might and it breaks my heart to think of their mother having to explain why their uncle isn't around any more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.