Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cardholic, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardholic

Cardholic Member

I talked to the suicide hotline today, but still can't fight the urge to read all about suicide, it's methods, make a plan, etc... I came upon this site in my searching. My planned date isn't for 6+ months, but I'm feeling real bad now, I'm not sure I can last 6 months, or 6 days for that matter. I have never "self harmed" (unless you consider a suicide attempt?). I'm wondering if that would make me feel better. It seems to work for some people, even though I don't quite understand that concept. I think I'll research that next.
  2. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

hi welcome to SF, im glad you found us. keep talking to us. we are here for you any time. we care and understand what your going threw. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sh hun is a coping skill but one that only leads to more harm not healing hun Found talking here to others have helped a lot and hope you can reach out here hun keep talking ok we are listening and you are not alone now hugs
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry ADMIN

Hi and welcome... I hope you'll reach out and talk to us about what's going on and why you're feeling so bad.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums. I don't think Sh'ing is going to help you recover, tbh, I think it will cause a lot more problems, reach out and talk more about what is going on for you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.