Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cardholic, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardholic

Cardholic Member

I talked to the suicide hotline today, but still can't fight the urge to read all about suicide, it's methods, make a plan, etc... I came upon this site in my searching. My planned date isn't for 6+ months, but I'm feeling real bad now, I'm not sure I can last 6 months, or 6 days for that matter. I have never "self harmed" (unless you consider a suicide attempt?). I'm wondering if that would make me feel better. It seems to work for some people, even though I don't quite understand that concept. I think I'll research that next.
  2. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

hi welcome to SF, im glad you found us. keep talking to us. we are here for you any time. we care and understand what your going threw. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sh hun is a coping skill but one that only leads to more harm not healing hun Found talking here to others have helped a lot and hope you can reach out here hun keep talking ok we are listening and you are not alone now hugs
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome... I hope you'll reach out and talk to us about what's going on and why you're feeling so bad.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums. I don't think Sh'ing is going to help you recover, tbh, I think it will cause a lot more problems, reach out and talk more about what is going on for you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.