Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Secre, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secre

Secre Member

Hi, I'm unsure as to how to introduce myself as I'm new to forums as well as to here.

I'm 22 and from England. I have a history of sexual abuse, anorexia and self harm. Over the past several weeks/months I've been getting lower and lower but I'm scared of doctors and I don't want to hurt those closest to me anymore. I've disappointed them enough over the years. I'm not sure where to turn anymore.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Secre. If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. :arms:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you reached out here We care and understand Just post what your feeling anything vent rant anything okay Lots of caring people here to support you. I hope you get the courage to talk to a therapist as it does help and meds too just think about it okay I was scared too but i am glad i got the courage to get some therapy You showed so much courage coming here and i am glad pm us any time okay if you need to talk take care
  4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of support here!
  5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! You have joined a great forum with lots of caring and understanding people that will offer support, advice and most importantly friendship so you don't have to go through any difficult times by yourself. If you have any questions or would like to talk PM me anytime. :hug:
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Hey welcome to SF as Harrys said theres lots of caring people on here whos here to try and support you... :hug: pm me anytime xxx
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.